Minecraft PS Vita Edition Update 1.01 Fixes Bugs & Save Transfer Crash (Update)
4J Studios confirmed that the update is now rolling out in North America.
It may have only launched a couple of days ago, but 4J Studios has already issued patch 1.01 for Minecraft PS Vita Edition, with this first update designed to address some bugs and a crash that occurred when attempting to download a save transfer with a full memory card.
Currently rolling out in Europe (North America should follow soon), here’s the details on patch 1.01:
- Fixed a hang when accepting a game invite while in a game
- Fixed ‘Can Build and Mine’ option in Host Options Menu not functioning properly in a Creative Mode game
- Fixed a crash when attempting to download a save transfer when the memory card was full
- Fixed issues with attempting to buy DLC when in Ad Hoc network mode
- Fixed a hang when selecting “Exit and Save” with a trial texture pack
- Added Turkish manual
Have you played Minecraft PS Vita Edition yet? What do you think of it?