PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 085: The Extra Life Pre-Sequel
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. Morgan is in full on meow mode as we attempt to record this week’s episode, so decipher his cat speak however you will. Aside from that we talk about Extra Life, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and how difficulty in games plays into our gaming styles.
Stuff we talked about:
- The 24 hour Extra Life stream is next week! Don’t miss it and donate below!
- Cote gave us a code to give away. Find out what it is and how to win it.
- We’re loving Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as a couple’s game. Review coming soon.
- How difficulty in titles affects how we game.
- Hatred, and our feelings on extreme spiteful violence and gore.
- Donate to our Extra Life goal by clicking on the badge below, because donating is awesome.
How do you feel about a game about pure hatred being put into the world? Have you checked out Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel yet? Join us in the forums, email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.