Far Cry 4 Season Pass Confirmed, Includes New Missions & Overrun PvP Mode
As you probably could have guessed, when Far Cry 4 launches for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on November 18 in North America and November 20 in Europe, there will be a Season Pass available to purchase.
Priced at £23.99/$29.99, the Far Cry 4 Season Pass brings a savings of 20% over buying everything separately. Here’s what’s included:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby, and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
To get the game and Season Pass together, Ubisoft is offering the Far Cry 4 Gold Edition through the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
Will you be buying the Season Pass?