FIFA 15 Update 1.03 Fixes PS4 Stuttering Issues & More
Just a week after their previous update, EA Sports has brought out patch 1.03 to FIFA 15 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with the biggest fix being the stuttering issue that was reported by PS4 players both online and offline.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the latest FIFA 15 update on PS4 and Xbox One:
- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
- (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
- Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
- Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
- Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
- Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
- Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
- Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
- Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
- (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
- (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget
Have you noticed the PS4 stuttering issue disappearing with this latest update?
[Source: EA Forums]