Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collector’s Edition Announced & Detailed
With one month to go until Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix launches on December 2 in North America and December 5 in Europe for the PlayStation 3, Square Enix has announced that the game will be getting a Collector’s Edition.
Priced at $99.99 and available in limited quantities, those living in the US, UK, and France will be able to buy the Collector’s Edition from Square Enix’s Online Store.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Game Discs
- Collector’s Edition Box
- Collector’s Steelbook Case – The steelbook case contains both KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Remix and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 Remix discs and features premium artwork from the series Director, Tetsuya Nomura.
- Shadow Heartless Plush Toy – 9.4 inch tall plush of the classic KINGDOM HEARTS foe
- Exclusive Official Disney Collectible Pin – Features Sora and Mickey Mouse back to back, with the iconic keyblade with Mickey dangler. Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, this pin’s height stretches out to 1.68 inches.
- 30-Page Art Book and Dust Jacket – This art book includes an exclusive foreword and a sketch from Nomura, along with art from the series.
Will you be spending the extra munny on the Collector’s Edition?