Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy Announced for PS Vita, Releasing Next Month in the US
After teasing it last week, Arc System Works officially announced that Action RPG Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy is coming to the PlayStation Vita. It will be a staggered release for Fantasy Hero, with the United States getting it on December 2 through the PlayStation Store, while other North/South American and European territories will receive it in Q1 2015.
Having you running around with three of your friends and punching Decoders, the monsters who’ve ruled the world for twelve years, here’s a list of Fantasy Hero’s features:
- Choose one of four heroes to save the world, each featuring a different playstyle: slashing, wrestling, shooting, or punching with giant robot fists!
- Enhance or remodel weapons to create deadly combinations.
- Fully voice-acted heroes, supporting comrades, and enemies come to life as the story unfolds
- Complete your party with up to 4 player local co-op
- Explore the world further with new missions available as DLC.
- Re-color your characters with Character Color Packs DLC, including colors inspired by Guilty Gear and BlazBlue
There was no price given for the game, but a demo will be available on the PlayStation Store.