Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS3 Patch Includes Ping Bar & Spawn Fixes
Going live yesterday, the latest patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 fixes some issues with the Ping Bar not updating correctly, makes some adjustments to challenges, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the November 20 update:
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Spawn in spectator mode fix.
With the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game already receiving a couple of updates, Activision and Sledgehammer Games outlined their plans for Advanced Warfare updates going forward:
We appreciate our community of fans across our platforms equally, and are actively working to make the experience the best it can be for fans everywhere. Our game update development process is to submit and verify changes on current-gen systems first, and then apply those changes to prior generation as quickly as possible.
Another update is “coming soon” to PS3 and Xbox 360, which will include many of the same changes seen on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.