The Catch-Up: Weekly PlayStation News Recap (November 15-21, 2014)
This weekend we’re spicing things up a little with The Catch-Up. We’ve trimmed the fat, and fine-tuned the format, to bring you the latest PlayStation news, reviews, and features in the best way possible.
You can check out all of the articles covered in the video down below.
Make sure you subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- Sony’s Layden on PS4: We’re Not Pressured by the Xbox One Price Cut, Our Games “Look Better & Play Better”
- Nintendo of America President Says Wii U is a Better Value Than PS4, Xbox One
- One Million Xbox One Consoles Sold in the UK, Still Behind PS4 Sales
- One Millions PS4 Consoles Sold in Germany, Heavily Outselling Wii U and Xbox One
- Xbox One Sales are “Catching Up Quickly” to PS4 Sales, Says EA CFO
- This European Remote Play Advert is Extremely Sexually Suggestive
- Evolution on DriveClub Server Issues: Every Available Team Member is Working on Fixing Them
- Sony’s Layden: If It’s in my Power, “Why Wouldn’t We” Re-Release Older Games on PlayStation
- Assassin’s Creed Unity Frame-Rate Issues: Crowd Sizes Aren’t the Cause, Fixes Coming “In the Weeks Ahead”
- Grand Theft Auto V Review – Looking Back (PS4)
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Review – Potential Theory (PS4)
- Escape Dead Island Review – Mediocrity in Madness (PS3)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Review – Bat’s Crazy (PS4)
That’s it for this week’s episode of The Catch-Up!
I hope you enjoyed the new format. Be sure to leave me any feedback down below.