Far Cry 4 Update on PS4 & PS3 Addresses Co-Op Issues & More
Calling it a “small update,” Ubisoft released patch 1.02 for Far Cry 4 (here’s our review) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 over the weekend, which helps to fix issues with co-op, stability, aiming with the machine gun, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
- Co-op will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.
Another update will come to Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC owners of the game shortly.