The Catch-Up: Weekly PlayStation News Recap (November 22-28, 2014)
It’s the weekend, which means The Catch-Up is here get you up to speed on the latest PlayStation news, reviews, and features.
You can check out all of the articles covered in the video down below.
Make sure you subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- PlayStation Experience Will Allow Fans to Compete for Real Life Trophies, Meet Their Favorite Game Developers
- Sony’s Jim Ryan: We’ll Continue to Build Upon the PS4′s Features, “Directly Addressing Feedback From You”
- Sony: We “Love” PlayStation Vita, Sales Teased for the Coming Weeks
- Refund Coming to Early PS Vita Buyers as Sony Settles With FTC Over False Advertising
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Included With Havoc DLC Pack in 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Stats Revealed by Activision, Over a Quadrillion XP Earned in Franchise’s History
- Assassin’s Creed Unity Update Fixes Frame-Rate Issues & Over 300 Other Problems
- Ubisoft Apologizes for Assassin’s Creed Unity Issues by Giving Away Free Dead Kings DLC
- Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass Discontinued, Owners Get a Free Game (Update)
- UK Sales Chart: Grand Theft Auto V is the Biggest Game Ever
- Far Cry 4 Review – Deja Vu? (PS4)
- Tales from the Borderlands Ep. 1: Zer0 Sum Review – No Rest for the Wicked (PS4)
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Review -Rainbow Overexposure (PS3)
- Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed Review – Yikes (PS4)
- Versus – PS4 vs. Xbox One: One Year After, Who’s Winning?
- Now Loading…Video Games Going “Gold” in a Near Unplayable State
- Loaded – Advanced Warfare: Best Custom Classes for Below Level 20
That’s your lot for this week’s episode of The Catch-Up!
Join me again next weekend for more PlayStation news, reviews, and features!