Secret Ponchos Out Today for Free to PlayStation Plus Members, Gameplay Video Blasts Away
Just like with fellow December 2014 PlayStation Plus free game Final Horizon, you may find yourself not knowing too much about Secret Ponchos, the “stylish, Wild West PvP shooter from Switchblade Monkeys.”
Inspired by fighting games and spaghetti westerns, Secret Ponchos features a cast of characters with their own signatures moves and weapons. Allowing you to customize your outlaw’s stats, you’ll be able to raise the bounty on your head with every kill in team-based and free-for-all matches, with game styles suited for 2-8 players. You’ll also find split-screen play where you can play head-to-head with a friend, or go online together.
Here’s a list of key features for Secret Ponchos:
- Top-down, PvP shooter for 2-8 players.
- Team and Free-for-All game styles.
- Domination and Deathmatch modes.
- Two-player split-screen. Play as a team online or 1v1 locally.
- Five outlaws (more to come) with customizable stats.
- The better you play, the bigger the bounty on your head.
- Cover mechanic allows you to duck behind tables, walls, dirty bars, and more
If you aren’t a PlayStation Plus member, Secret Ponchos will cost $14.99.
Are you excited for Secret Ponchos?