DriveClub Update Adds Dynamic Weather, New Tracks & More
Taking up 1.4GB, the latest update to DriveClub is now available for download, adding the long-awaited dynamic weather feature, along with new tracks, improvements to the overall game, and support for future DLC.
Here’s all the patch notes for DriveClub update 1.08:
- Adds weather to the game, for online and offline play.
- Adds two new tracks, both including reverse variants: Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada.
- Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
- Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
- Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
- Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
- Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Add-Ons (Coming in Late December)
- Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download later in December.
- Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
- The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December.
- The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
According to Evolution, “There’s more to come in the next game update,” which is undated as of yet.
[Source: DriveClub (Facebook)]