Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass Free Game Now Redeemable From Ubisoft
Giving you the chance to choose from Far Cry 4, The Crew, Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Rayman Legends, or Just Dance 2015, here’s how to get your free game (Uplay account required):
Step 1 – Go to the Website
- Go to our website and select the platform on which you played Assassin’s Creed Unity.
Step 2 – Login
- If you are a console player, you must first log in with your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account, depending on the platform you selected in Step 1.
Next, all players – including PC players – must log in to Uplay to help us recognize you in our system:
- If you have already linked your PSN or Xbox Live account to your Uplay account, no additional information will be necessary.
- If you already have a Uplay account but it is not linked to your PSN or Xbox Live account, select the “existing member” tab, you will be prompted to login with your Uplay account to link it.
- If you don’t yet have a Uplay account, select the “New Member” tab, and follow the instructions to create an account.
- If you select the PC platform and bought your Assassin’s Creed Unity & Season Pass copy on Steam, a Steam key will be sent to your email associated to your Uplay account.
Once you have logged in to Uplay, our system will then verify if you are eligible for this offer. If the system does not indicate that you are eligible, keep in mind that there may be a delay if you activated your Season Pass after November 25. Please try to log in again in a few days to allow for our system to update. If it still does not work and you believe there’s been a mistake after 10 days, please contact Ubisoft customer support.
Step 3 – Accept the Terms
- After you have been validated as eligible, you must accept the terms and conditions before selecting your game. Click the checkbox indicating that you agree with the legal terms.
Step 4 – Choose a Game
- Next, select the game of your choice by clicking on the box cover of the game you want and then click the “Get your game!” button at the bottom of the page. Note that the key you will receive will be on the same platform as your Assassin’s Creed Unity copy.
- Please note that the list may vary according to your country’s laws and regulations. Please contact Ubisoft’s consumer support for further details.
Step 5 – Receive the Key
- Once your selection is processed, an email will be sent to you with a key to activate your game. Please note, this email will be sent to the email address associated with your Uplay account. If you want to update your email address on file, you can do so here. If you didn’t receive an email, please contact our customer support team.
Step 6 – Download the Game
- Create an online account on your PSN-enabled PlayStation 4 system (or use your existing account).
- Select PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system Home Screen.
- On PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu on PS4 system
- Enter the code. Please note that the code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select continue on the dialog box from the PS4 system.
- Select Download to start downloading the content.
- On Xbox One, say “Xbox, use a code” or select Xbox Store > Browse games > Use a code.
- Use the QR code or enter the 25-digit code. You can also redeem the 25-digit code at live.xbox.com.
- Open the Uplay client and log in.
- Click on GAMES.
- Click on ACTIVATE PRODUCT.
- Enter your code in the “Activation Code” field.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Uplay Product Activation page.
- Download the Steam software mentioned in the confirmation email.
- Install the Steam software.
- Log-in or create a Steam account.
- Click on the “Library” tab & then on “Add a game” at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select “Activate a product on Steam” from the pop up menu.
- Enter your game key exactly as it appears on your email (you have to respect the upper or lower case as well as spaces, or you can also copy/paste the key).
As Ubisoft added, “Please note codes are not transferable. They are tied to your account. Thanks.”
The offer expires on March 15, 2015.
Which free game did you get?
[Source: Assassin’s Creed Live Updates]