Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Update on PS4 & Xbox One Adds Supply Drop Daily Challenges & More
Just a couple weeks after the most recent update, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was updated once again on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and it includes improvements to matchmaking, new Supply Drop Daily Challenges, and more.
Check out the full list of patch notes for both systems below:
- Fixed unlocking issues with the AE4 for Digital Edition owners that own Season Pass. (Xbox only)
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity improvements.
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect.
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak.
- Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills.
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately.
- Fixed rare crash issue when switching profiles.
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed.
- Fixed various out of map exploits.
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates
- Updated Security features.
- Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon.
- Updated Playlist Menu.
- Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store.
- Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu.
- Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded.
Broadcaster UI Updates
- Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing.
Ranked Play Updates
- Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active.
- Addressed issue where players where dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play.
- Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play.
Here’s the overview for Supply Drop Daily Challenges:
Each day, you’ll receive a randomized message containing a challenge that, when completed, will award your character with an XP bonus and Supply Drops, or a rare piece of Character Gear from the Exclusive KVA Recon Character Gear Set. The Supply Drop Daily Challenges will be displayed in the “Find Match” menu, and can also be found in the “Challenges” menu so you can track your progress towards completing them.
Supply Drop Daily Challenges will be issued for a variety of game modes and will range from completing specific game mode objectives, reaching a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon type, and many more. Each day, you’ll receive a new Supply Drop Challenge and have another chance at getting a Supply Drop or a KVA Recon character gear.
If you’re looking for details on the December 18 PC update, head over here.