Lords of the Fallen Patch 1.4 Addresses PS4 Screen Tearing Issues and More
CI Games has announced that Lords of the Fallen patch 1.4 is now available for all platforms, and it fixes a total of 81 PlayStation 4 issues that were identified by the development team. While apologizing for a late response to the issues, the developer promised further improvements in 2015. You can find a list of all the crucial updates below.
- Fixed the Catacombs pit breaking the save file
- Players cannot skip/exploit the tutorial Rhogar Marauder (sorry speedrunners!).
- Fixed death while healing, which caused respawn in death pose.
- Fixed the conditions for final boss special loot – it’s actually doable now!
- Commander boss becoming idle during fight is now extremely improbable.
- Fixed the “die after respawn” issue both in Catacombs and in Solitude.
- Post Chromashift setting is now optional.
- Fixed a nasty visual bug when using Shelter spell.
- Fixed Kaslo blocking the Planetarium entrance (#StopTheTappening).
- Fixed Annihilator being permanently slowed down under certain conditions.
- Saving the game without losing the Experience Multiplier is now possible (press L3 while saving), and regular saving does reset it.
- Fixed the exploit allowing to keep Best permanently stunned.
- Daze spell will no longer influence bosses, as it could easily have been exploited.
- Fixed the triggering of cutscene with two imprisoned Monks in Catacombs.
- Fixed the quest with Crippled Rhogar NPC, where under certain conditions, obtaining the reward was unnecessarily blocked.
- The appearance of portal ending the Chamber of Lies made more intuitive.
- Fixed the incorrect damage values displayed in Inventory.
- Fixed Harkyn being able to pass through an intact secret breakable walls.
- Fixed the unnatural contrast changes (especially visible in Keystone exteriors).
- Fixed greatswords not dealing damage after parrying.
- [PS4] Screen tearing significantly reduced.
- Fixed the Catacombs bossfight arena lever inactive under certain conditions.
- Fixed loot disappearing from chests upon death.
- Tweaked the hitboxes for Champion boss.
- Found and fixed few Hunter (crossbow) buggers who tried to shoot you through walls.
- Fixed some locks disappearing from treasure chests.
- Lowered frequency of “Patch is coming soon” message on Lords of the Fallen social pages.
The next set of improvements is expected to hit around the same time as the release of the Ancient Labyrinth story extension.
[Source: CI Games]