UK Sales Chart: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Overtakes FIFA 15
Thanks to a 33% jump in sales as a result of a PlayStation 4 promotion, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare took top spot in the final week before Christmas. This bumps previous #1, FIFA 15, to 2nd place.
Elsewhere, Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation 4 was the #1 selling game for an individual format last week, Assassin’s Creed Unity rose 97%, and The Crew also saw a large boost of 92% in sales due to a sale where it was about £15 cheaper.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending December 20, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 33%)
- FIFA 15 (up 8%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 16%)
- Far Cry 4 (up 17%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (up 97%)
- The Crew (up 92%)
- Destiny (up 32%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 14%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (up 10%)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (down 11%)
- Just Dance 2015
- WWE 2K15
- The Evil Within
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Super Smash Bros
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- LittleBigPlanet 3
Are you surprised to see Call of Duty overtake FIFA 15 at this point in the year?