The Crew Update Improves Online Stability & More
While those changes discussed previously are still coming “soon” to The Crew, Ubisoft is pushing live an update to the game on January 7, which will improve server stability, the T500 wheel, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- The Nav-Ribbon behavior has been improved in free ride (position and appearance).
- Challenges updates: Display and activation issues fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some cars were not able to switch on the final gear: LAMBORGHINI Aventador all Specs, DODGE Charger SRT8 Street.
- Adjustment of an inconsistent top speed issue for some car’s specs.
Fixed an exaggerated spinning issue for the following cars:
- CHEVROLET Corvette ZR1
- FORD Shelby GT500 2013
- McLAREN 12C
- RUF CTR3
- KOENIGSEGG Agera R
- PAGANI Huayra
- FERRARI LaFerrari
- FERRARI 458 Speciale
- Improvements on the T500 wheel.
- Improved stability on the server side.
If you’ve downloaded the update, feel free to let everyone in the comments know how much space it took up on PlayStation 4.