Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC Detailed, New Video Previews the Content
Including four new multiplayer maps, an exclusive weapon, a custom weapon variant, and the first chapter of the new Exo Zombies co-op mode, the Havoc DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare launches on January 27 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. As the exclusivity generally lasts for one month, expect the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC to get Havoc on or around February 26.
Calling Havoc the “definitive DLC offering,” here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- Core – Deploy to the Gobi desert where the ravaged ruins of a nuclear fusion plant set the stage for a high-octane warzone. Take down enemies through the wreckage in long-range combat or get up-close and personal in the tunnels surrounding the central turbine. Activate decontamination drones using the map-based scorestreak to help clean out the competition.
- Urban – Prepare yourself for brutal, high-speed combat in Dallas Ward 3, a future mega structure, funneling players into a close-quarters free-for-all. This modular compound’s verticality unleashes the exoskeleton’s capabilities. Stay focused during the timed event as blast doors alter the map’s flow and sightlines.
- Sideshow – In the shadow of Devil’s Tower, Wyoming, this abandoned inn’s open layout amplifies its creep factor. Blast your way through the clown inn with close-quarters battles or use long-range site-lines from the mining facilities and natural terrain. Use the map-based scorestreak to activate the lights, music, and magic of the clown marquee and rain down a barrage of rainbow smoke-trailed cannonballs.
- Drift – An idyllic ski resort high in the Rocky Mountains is transformed into a festive high-altitude playground, perfect for an all-out firefight. Make your way to the highly contested over watch in the glass observation deck or take a ride on the carousel to deliver 360 degrees of carnage. Players can use the map-altering timed event to their advantage as an avalanche of snow and debris disorients players, intensifying the battle.
Weapon & Variant
- AE4 directed energy assault rifle
- AE4 Widowmaker custom variant
- Stars John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan, and Jon Bernthal, who all are provide their voices and likeness.
- The story is told through the eyes of four employees of the Atlas corporation, with players entering a world where a DNA bioweapon unexpectedly spawns a bloodthirsty, ravenous mutant horde infecting an entire secret Atlas research facility and sending personnel running for their lives. Following a failed evacuation, four survivors, un-trained and underprepared, must face the most vicious mutations ever unleashed.
You’ll be able to buy Havoc for $14.99 on its own, while those who purchased the $49.99 Season Pass can download it for free.