The Catch-Up: Uncharted 4 30fps? CoD Wins 2014! Devs Defend Evolve DLC & More
Here’s this week’s episode of The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned down below.
Also, be sure you subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- UK’s Top 100 Best-Selling Games of 2014 Revealed, DriveClub is the #1 Exclusive Title\
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the Best-Selling Video Game of 2014 Worldwide at Retail
- The Last of Us Sequel Brainstorming “On Ice” as Naughty Dog Works on Uncharted 4
- Naughty Dog: Uncharted 4 May Not be 60fps If It Impacts the Player’s Experience
- Telltale Games is Working on an Original IP and “Unannounced Partnerships”
- Grand Theft Auto Online Heists Launching Before March 24, 2015 on PS4 & PS3
- Upcoming Battlefield Hardline Beta Includes Hotwire and Conquest Modes
- Evolve Dev Defends DLC, Addresses Concerns Over Season Pass
- Dead Rising Movie Release Date Announced, Hits Sooner Than You Think
- Assassin’s Creed Unity: Dead Kings Trophy Guide
- Quality vs. Quantity: The Growing Dilemma of Video Game Length
And just like that, you’re all caught up on PlayStation news, reviews and features. Nice one!