UK Sales Chart: January 25 – 31, 2015 – Call of Duty Takes #1 Back
Because of the Dying Light delay to late February, it was a familiar cast of characters last week in the UK, with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare reclaiming the #1 spot from Grand Theft Auto V. This latest victory for Advanced Warfare brings its total of number 1 finishes to seven.
In terms of new releases, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One launches of Terraria helped the game rise 77% to #13.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending January 31, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 27%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 7%)
- FIFA 15 (down 5%)
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected/Gat Out of Hell (down 38%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Far Cry 4
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (down 37%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- The Crew
- WWE 2K15
- Terraria (up 77%)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Rugby 15
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Watch Dogs
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Disney Infinity 2.0
Do you think there’s any chance one of the new releases this week will crack the top 10?