Minecraft Update Today on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Includes Fixes & More
Rolling out now in North America and Europe, 4J Studios have detailed the new update for Minecraft on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.
Fixing issues, increasing the minecart limit, and more, here’s the full list of update notes for patch 1.14 in Minecraft on PlayStation:
- More Redstone fixes.
- Increased minecart limit.
- Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
- Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
- Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
- Fixed an issue with village generation.
- Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
- Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
- Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.
- Fixed a problem causing clouds to look 2D (PS Vita only)
The Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Minecraft also received a new patch today, containing the same changes.
How big of a download was the update for you?