DriveClub Update 1.11 Detailed, New February 2015 Content Revealed
Ahead of the new DriveClub content releasing between February 24 – 26 (depending on your region), update 1.11 for the game will go live next week, adding Team Time Trial, a new track, performance improvements, and more.
You can see an overview of the content in the video above, with patch notes below:
Update 1.11 Details
- Adds a new Multiplayer game mode: Team Time Trial.
- Adds a new track offering 2 variants: Kobago in Japan.
- All add-on Tours have new progress requirements: You need 8 Stars (previously 12) to progress to the second stage and 22 Stars (previously 27) to open up the final Championship.
- Adds the ability to choose from a collection of factory Paint Jobs during vehicle selection prior to an Event.
- Adds the option to enable the Rev Counter in cockpit view.
- Decreases the threshold on the manumatic downshift limiter to allow players to downshift earlier.
- Reduces the drying time for rain splatter on the screen when in Chase Cam.
- Implements ghosting under certain conditions in Multiplayer races to prevent track blocking.
- Allows the ‘Contender’ and ‘Unbeatable’ Trophies to be unlocked even if the challenges expire when you are not online.
- Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Update 1.11 Add-Ons Support
- Adds support for the VUHL 05, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download.
- Adds support for the Downforce Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Downforce Car Pack includes: Ferrari F50, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, SRT Viper GTS, Koenigsegg One:1 and Jaguar F-Type R Coupé.
- The Downforce Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Midnight Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Midnight Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
We still don’t know when any of this is coming, but here’s what Evolution has planned for the future of DriveClub:
- Server Upgrades – To improve stability and performance for all current players and to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DriveClub companion app.
- Private Lobbies – Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server upgrades.
- Replays – Are in the final stages of development and testing. It’s likely that offline replays will come ahead of Multiplayer replays.
- Changes to Drift Scoring – To ensure that you are rewarded for momentum, control and staying on the track in drift zones.
- Lots More Cars – We can’t say what’s coming just yet, but many of your most commonly requested cars and manufacturers are coming to DriveClub, along with a few surprises.
- New Ranks – Because many of you are at Level 50 already.
- Lots More – Please keep sharing your feedback about DriveClub with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.
For those of you who want to rank up faster, Double Fame events are being held from now all through the weekend.