UK Sales Chart: Evolve, Majora’s Mask 3D Finish in 1st & 2nd
After weeks of waiting, Evolve has finally become the first new release of 2015 to finish #1 in the software charts in the UK, with The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on 3DS debuting within the top 4.
For a breakdown, the Xbox One version of Evolve managed to outsell the PlayStation 4 version by roughly 400 copies, while only 3% of total retail sales occurred on PC. Despite Evolve’s success, Majora’s Mask 3D was the biggest selling single format title of the week.
With the launch of the New Nintendo 3DS models, hardware sales rose 57%. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, meanwhile, debuted 95% higher than Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending February 14, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 14%)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 7%)
- FIFA 15 (down 1%)
- Far Cry 4 (up 128%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 13%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (down 16%)
- Destiny (up 3%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 9%)
- The Crew
- WWE 2K15
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Watch Dogs
- Forza Horizon 2
Where do you think The Order: 1886 will end up on the UK chart when this week is over?