Assassin’s Creed Unity Update on PS4 & Xbox One Addresses Random Crashing, Other Issues
Rolling out today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with PC players getting it tomorrow, Patch 5 for Assassin’s Creed Unity is designed to fix random crashes in the campaign and co-op, resolve issues with the Find Leon objective not showing up in Dead Kings, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes, which are valid on both PS4 and Xbox One:
Stability & Performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save Game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online Matchmaking, Connectivity & Replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (Navigation, Fight, Stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues
Ubisoft adds, “Additionally, we will be unlocking all content exclusive to Initiates and the Companion App, including both blue and gold chests. Players can still progress on the Companion App, they just will no longer be required to complete content to unlock in-game chests.” Basically, “It means you can now open the blue chests without need for the app.”
How big of a download was this latest Unity update for you?