Dying Light $386,000 Special Edition Announced, Comes With an Actual “Zombie Home” and Other Stuff
Want to buy a $386,000 copy of Dying Light? No? Well, take a look at what it offers, and see if you think that high price tag could be worth it.
The super rare version of the game, which Techland calls the My Apocalypse Collectors Edition, comes with a whole bunch of pretty awesome stuff. Apparently, Techland will send people to zombie-proof the buyer’s house after purchasing it, and then will fly the person off to Poland to meet the developers. Afterwards, the buyer will get parkour lessons, night vision goggles, and more. Oh, and an actual copy of Dying Light will be thrown in there, too.
Techland has kindly created this convenient list that details exactly what $386,000 will get you — take a look:
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
What do you think? Would you ever consider shelling out that much money for something like this? Heck, would you ever consider paying one-tenth of that? Let us know in the comments.