Bombshell Releasing in 2015, New Gameplay Trailer is Armed & Dangerous
Scheduled for a 2015 launch on PC and consoles, Bombshell stars Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison, who lost her arm and her squad after failing to disarm an otherworldly bomb. Blamed for the explosion, she was discharged from the Global Defense Force and later approached by a private military contractor with the promise of a second chance: an arm constructed from technological remnants found in the wake of the incident.
Here’s what else you need to know about Bombshell:
Follow Bombshell’s quest for redemption as she fights through surreal alien worlds to rescue the President and save Earth using a growing array of special skills. With her own tech-tree upgrades, destructive weaponry and fierce combat abilities, Bombshell and her countless arm configurations make her the perfect soldier to stop the Kyrr, an evil alien race lead by diabolical scientist turned madman Jadus Heskel.
Bombshell never lets up. Fast-paced shooting, role-playing style mechanics, and an exciting story evoke a level of depth and intensity the genre has never seen before. Bombshell blends first-person shooting controls with an isometric perspective, empowering the player to save the world with deadly speed and accuracy.
- History in the Breaking – Be part of Bombshell’s debut as she fights to save the president and her people from a maniac’s mechanical monstrosity.
- Brave New Worlds – Traverse the dying world of Kyrron as it’s consumed by its neighboring sun, discover the secrets of a civilization frozen in time on the distant world of Zeroth and travel to the epitome of technology — a villain’s vision which threatens to consume all that exists.
- Robot-Armed and Dangerous – Shell, shock and shatter your way through vicious, bloodthirsty predators, an augmented alien species, and the remnants of an ancient race re-animated, with more than 10 weaponized arm modifications.
- Heavy Handed – Fierce finishing moves and interactive environments make Bombshell as dynamic as she is deadly.
- Isometric Ingenuity – Brilliantly brutal isometric shooting layered with classic role-playing mechanics, including experience points, upgrades, side quests, and non-linear levels. All with a twist of first-person shooter mechanics.
- What Are You Lookin’ At? – Yeah, she has a robot arm. Deal with it.
What do you think of Bombshell?