UK Sales Chart: Dying Light Delay Doesn’t Dampen Debut, Places in 1st
Not even a month-long delay could slow down Dying Light at retail, as it debuted in first place in the UK last week, marking the third consecutive new IP to finish at #1 in the last three weeks after The Order: 1886 and Evolve.
In terms of other new releases, Dragon Ball Xenoverse placed in third, and its strong sales have given it the best week 1 in the UK ever for a Dragon Ball title. Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires, meanwhile, finished outside the top 20 in 21st.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending February 28, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Dying Light
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 15%)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- The Order: 1886 (down 56%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 5%)
- FIFA 15 (down 11%)
- Far Cry 4 (down 40%)
- Evolve (down 54%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 28%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 22%)
- Forza Horizon 2
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- WWE 2k15
- The Crew
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
How do you think Zombie Army Trilogy will fare this week?