New Dragon Age Inquisition Update Adds Party Storage, Improves Stability
Adding party storage to the Undercroft in Skyhold, improving overall game stability, and more, Patch 5 for Dragon Age Inquisition on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC was detailed by BioWare.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Updated abilities to function correctly with front armor rating.
- Removed the initial barrier that spellbinders receive when spawned.
- Added an option to control the font size of subtitles.
- Improved archer AI so that they choose to enter melee combat less often.
- Added party storage to the Undercroft in Skyhold.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed an issue that allowed characters to take damage while using the Counterstrike ability.
- Fixed the Charging Bull ability so that AI-controlled characters no longer overshoot their target.
- Fixed the save game card image for elf mages.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain operations to disappear from the war table without direct player interaction.
- Fixed a crash after use of a Tactician’s Renewal amulet in Skyhold.
- Fixed a conversation where Leliana references being with the Warden to face the Archdemon when she was set to have died in the imported Dragon Age Keep world state.
- Fixed a case where movement audio was muted after a level transition.
- Fixed a case where music unintentionally played after a level transition.
- Fixed a loot exploit.
- Fixed a case where the Quarry Quandry quest could be prevented from being completed.
- Fixed the True Grit perk to apply to all party members.
- Fixed the issue where Qunari Inquisitors were able to equip the Inquisition Battlemage armor.
- Fixed an exploit where certain abilities could be used multiple times before the cooldown was started.
- Fixed an exploit with Explosive Shot where indirect hits were not causing the ability to cool down and reduce stamina.
- Fixed cases of the new-item icon appearing on old items after salvaging in multiplayer.
What do you think of this latest update? What else are you hoping to see fixed in future Inquisition patches?