Dying Light Update on March 10 Adds Hard Mode, Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Releases Same Day (Update)
Included inside the Season Pass, or available on its own for $4.99/€4.99, Techland announced today that the Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC pack for Dying Light is set to go live on March 10 in North America and March 11 in Europe for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Here’s what’s included with the new DLC bundle:
- The Constable
- The Night Club
- Buzz Killer
- Urban Explorer
- Special Agent
Also on March 10, a free update (patch 1.4) will go live for Dying Light on all platforms, and it adds the following:
- Improvements to the game’s performance, gameplay balance, online functions, and visual fidelity
- Hard Mode, allowing players to add extra challenge and realism to their game
- An additional tier to weapon rarity level, extra rewards for completing the game, more character outfits, and dozens of new weapons.
Are you going to give Hard Mode a shot when it comes to Dying Light on March 10?
Techland has pushed the Hard Mode update live for Dying Light on all systems in North and South America. Xbox One and PC around the world get it tomorrow, while PS4 owners worldwide can download the patch on March 14.
Here’s the patch notes:
- Hard Mode – A new challenge for die-hard survivors
- Extra Outfits – Oncluding national and reward outfits
- Dozens of New Weapons – Bone Splitter, Rune Hammer & more
- Rarity Level GOLD – For the most sought-after weapons out there
- Various gameplay tweaks and improvements