The Catch-Up: Morpheus Specs, PS2 Turns 15, No Man’s Sky Probes, & More
The Woods are back to bringing you your weekend PlayStation news, but this time they’re doing it via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, now hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Also, be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is a Standalone Prequel to The New Order, Launches This May on PS4
- Bethesda Shows Off 20 Minutes of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay
- Rock Band 4 Coming to PS4 & Xbox This Year, Supports Previously Purchased Downloadable Songs
- Harmonix: “We View Rock Band 4 as the Rock Band For This Console Generation”
- Dragon Age Writer David Gaider Begins Working on Secret BioWare Project
- No Man’s Sky Devs Created Thousands of Probes to Oversee Creation
- Project Morpheus Release Window, Updated Specs Announced
- PS4 Sales Exceed 20.2 Million Units Sold Worldwide
- OlliOlli 2: Welcome to OlliWood Review – Express Yourself (PS4)
- Helldivers Review – Friendly Fire Fun (PS4/PS3/Vita)
- Zombie Army Trilogy Review – Better Dead (PS4)
- The VOTE: Project Morpheus Supported Games or Games Designed for VR?
- Is Pre-Ordering Games an Archaic Tradition?
- Game of the Month and Must-Plays with Community Vote – Febraury 2015
- PS2 Turns 15: The Best Games Ever Released for the Iconic Console
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!