The Catch-Up: Powers, Final Fantasy XV Combat, Future of Dying Light, & More
It’s Sunday again, so The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, now hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Also, be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- Two Mortal Kombat X Fighters Confirmed in New Trailer, Other Story Characters Revealed
- Mortal Kombat X Interview With Senior Producer Adam Urbano – The Roster, DLC and Creating Fatalities
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack Includes Jason Voorhees as a Playable Fighter, New Character Skins
- GDC 2015: Mortal Kombat X Hands-On Preview – A New Level of Brutality (PS4)
- PS4 Firmware Update 2.50 Includes Suspend/Resume, 60fps Share Play & More, Sony Confirms
- Dying Light Hits 3.2 Million Players Worldwide
- Future of Dying Light Teased in Video, “Much More to Come” According to Techland CEO
- Final Fantasy XV Has In-Game Product Placement
- Final Fantasy XV Director Discusses Changes From PS3 to PS4 Development
- Final Fantasy XV Demo Detailed by Square Enix, More Gameplay Videos Revealed
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Review – A Bloody Good Time (PS4/PS3/Vita)
- Powers Ep. 1-3 Review – A Gritty Super-Powered Story
- White Night Review – A Light in the Dark (PS4)
- The VOTE: Western RPGs or JRPGs?
- Inherent Vice: Games Journalism Can’t Help Its Biggest Problem
- Share Play is the PS4’s Best Feature and Nobody is Talking About It
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!