UK Sales Chart: Battlefield Hardline Has the Biggest Debut of 2015 So Far
Surpassing titles like Dying Light, Evolve, and The Order: 1886, Battlefield Hardline has become the biggest All Formats No1 of 2015 so far in the UK. Unfortunately, GfK Chart-Track didn’t say how it sold compared to Battlefield 4.
As for some other new releases last week, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD debuted in 2nd, Mario Party 10 placed in 6th, and Resident Evil Revelations 2 finished in 7th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending March 21, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Battlefield Hardline
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 5%)
- Dying Light (down 36%)
- FIFA 15 (up 11%)
- Mario Party 10
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 16%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 13%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 10%)
- Disney Infinity 2.0 (up 36%)
- WWE 2K15
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (up 80%)
- The Order: 1886
- Forza Horizon 2
- Far Cry 4
- The Crew
Do you think Bloodborne will be able to take home first place by the end of the week?