NBA 2K15 Update 4 on PS4, Xbox One & PC Given Patch Notes
Released yesterday on Xbox One, and previously on PlayStation 4 and PC, the April NBA 2K15 update is a “major” one, with 2K addressing a number of issues with the game.
Here’s the full list of patch notes, with all patch fixes working in your existing game mode saves:
PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Addressed an issue where purchased, created shoes in the MyPLAYER Store would revert to the unpurchased state upon leaving the menu.
- Upon signing an endorsement deal with a shoe company in MyCAREER, shoes from that brand will once again be wearable by your MyPLAYER.
- Made a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the user team would trade for the upcoming pick mid-draft (MyGM/MyLEAGUE), but the team that traded away the pick would retain the rights to the player.
- Removed “auto-hesitation” dribble animations that played when driving near defenders. Smoothed out the sprint to jog transition in the back court.
- Tuned shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. Slight increase to contact dunk frequency for high level dunkers.
- Corrected an issue in MyTEAM where improved player badges were not appearing in the correct color when viewing a head-to-head game. The correct badge level with appropriate gameplay adjustments are now being made.
- The ‘Bruiser’ and ‘Hardened’ badges will now unlock properly in MyCAREER when the appropriate conditions are met.
- Fixed a rare case where some users would occasionally see the title hang during the series of legal screens at the start of the game.
Xbox One Only
- Corrected an issue where Park Chat through the My NBA 2K15 app would not work for some users.
- Fixed an issue where a user’s gamertag would not update in the Roster Creator interface when the gamertag was changed outside of the title.
- Online games will no longer disconnect during gameplay when one or more users had minimized the title and returned while sitting on the Team Select screen prior to playing.
If you own the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 version of NBA 2K15, 2K adds, “At this time, there are no updates to announce for NBA 2K15 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.”
Also, as of yesterday, the servers for NBA 2K14 are officially shut off. “Players will no longer be able to play ranked games/online leagues,” 2K says.