The Catch-Up: Witcher 3 Length, Silent Hills, Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Date, & More
It’s Sunday again, so The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, now hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Don’t forget that we’re giving away three PS4 games, so jump over here to enter for a chance to win. Also, be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other video content.
- Mortal Kombat X DLC Characters Can Be Tried Out Without Having to Purchase Them
- Mortal Kombat X Character Selection Screen, Skins, and Gameplay Featured in New Video
- The Witcher 3 Will Feature Various Islands to Explore
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Could Take “200+ Hours” to do Everything, Says Designer
- Witcher 3 Will Have “A Lot More Than 100 Hours of Gameplay,” Says CD Projekt
- Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Officially Dated, Gameplay to Be Shown Behind Closed Doors
- Kojima Productions Logo Pulled From Silent Hills Website, Konami Responds
- Activision Might Reveal a New Game on April 14
- Axiom Verge Review – Metroid Muttonchops (PS4)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Review – A Familiar Pain (PS4)
- Powers Ep. 6: The Raconteur of the Funeral Circuit Review – Identity Crisis
- PS4 Promised Features – Has Sony Delivered?
- Editor’s Letter: Establishing a New Site Record in Views, “Inventing an Icon” Site Program Incoming
- The VOTE: Favorite Gaming April Fools’ Prank Ever?
- Now Loading…Bloodborne Difficulty and Super Hard Games, What Do You Make of Them?
- Everything Wrong With Bloodborne
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!