Dragon Ball Xenoverse Update Raises Level Cap, Adds Support for GT Pack 2
To prepare for the new GT Pack 2 DLC next week, while also raising the level cap and more, Bandai Namco have announced that a new Dragon Ball Xenoverse update on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC is now live.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Increased level cap from 80 to 85
- Incident rate of WARNING during parallel quests has been increased.
- The position where players come back in Toki Toki City has been changed. After cleared parallel quests, now players will be back near “Time Machine Station” in Toki Toki City.
- The position of Masters has also been changed.
- Changed the spec when disconnected from Xenoverse servers. When players are disconnected from Xenoverse servers, they still can play offline mode, now. (Before this update, users had to be back to title screen)
- Although Time Space delivery and Campaign events won’t be available, online battles and parallel quests will be still available from each online reception.
- Countermeasure against cheating: Players who have been employing various cheating techniques will not be able to log into multi-lobbies or join online battles or parallel quests.
- Added version information on title screen
Online Battle Rule Changes
- During endless battles, capsules cannot be used.
- Communication delay during online battles has been reduced.
- Made adjustment on time patrol, battles, and parallel quests
How big of a download was the update for you?
[Source: Bandai Namco]