Battlefield Hardline Update 1.02 Now Live on PS4, PS3 & Other Platforms
Released earlier today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC, Battlefield Hardline update 1.02 nerfs the couch, tunes some weapons, fixes issues, and brings Rent-a-Server to consoles.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the update on PS4 and PS3:
- Bronze packs – changes made to the last slot drop to improve the chances of collectibles and vouchers rather than boosts.
- Silver packs – made the first 3 slots like a Bronze pack, and removed any chances of getting standard drops and increased the chances of collectibles for the last slot.
- Gold packs – made the first 4 slots as Silver pack, and removed any chances of getting standard items, drops advanced vouchers and greatly increased the chances of – getting superior or distinguished items.
- Added the Prima Guide’s Gold Battlepack.
- Shortcut Battlepacks added.
- Adjusted the RPG to only have 1 ammo when picked up from a vehicle trunk and to have less splash damage.
- Fixed a crash related to some specific Nvidia based video cards.
- Fixed crashes in multiplayer based on data from BugSentry (internal crash tracking tool for live servers)
- Bullet impacts near the player no longer cause camera shake in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue in the Hollywood Heights map that allowed players to grab cash through a roof in the Blood Money game mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Hotwire game mode was showing as available for the Hollywood Heights MP map.
- Adjusted Team Death Match spawns so player is closer to friendlies and further from enemies.
- Adjusted tickets to 600 for Conquest Small and 999 for Conquest Large.
- Added Conquest Large to the Growhouse map.
- Fixed an issue with server customization settings for certain game modes.
- Rent-a-Server functionality added.
- Added licenses for all items granted in the DLC shortcuts.
Squads (PS4 Only)
- Fixed an issue were a squad leader gets disconnected and the new leader cannot kick members of the squad or disband the squad.
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass the timer at the beginning of the round during Rescue and Crosshair.
- Reduced the health of the couch and reduced the rate at which it can be repaired.
- Adjusted the criminal and law enforcement variants of the sedan so that they now take the same damage per bullet from weapons.
- K10 – reduced start damage to 33 and end damage to 8
- Saiga, PTR 91, HCAR, and HK51 – reduced the amount of vertical recoil
- RO993 – increased the rate of fire to 850
- Jury 410 – increased the amount of damage per pellet to 20
- FMG9 – increased max damage to 25
- Battle Rifle ammo – increased min damage to 25
- AKM – bullet min damage decreased to 24
You can check out full patch notes for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC over on the Battlelog.
How big of a download was today’s update for you?