Bungie Talks About Destiny Update 1.2 & Trials of Osiris Event
- Trials of Osiris is a special Crucible event in the House of Wolves
- This new PVP endgame activity features an Elimination gametype
- Every weekend, the event will take place on a different map
- Form a three-player Fireteam and matchmake against opponents
- Win more games to unlock better rewards
- Lose three games and your Trial is over
- You can enter as many times as you wish
- Each event runs from Friday until the weekly reset
- See Brother Vance in the Reef to test yourself!
Next week at 11am PT/2pm ET on Twitch, Bungie will reveal Prison of Elders.
As for those Crucible changes, Bungie says they are coming in Destiny update 1.2, which arrives “shortly before” House of Wolves on May 19. Senior Crucible Designer Derek Carroll compiled some of the things that will be updating:
- The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed
- Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities
- Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day
- Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match
- Etheric Light has a chance of being included in Iron Banner reward packages for Rank 3 and Rank 5
- And, finally, these maps from The Dark Below will become the domain of all and be added to the standard rotation for select playlists: Pantheon, Skyshock, The Cauldron
Will you be playing those The Dark Below maps as soon as they go free?