Dragon Age Inquisition Update Fixes Lots of Issues, Adds Jaws of Hakkon Trophy Support on PS4 & PS3
Going live yesterday, the latest Dragon Age Inquisition update on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC improves game stability, fixes issues, and adds Trophy support for the Jaws of Hakkon DLC coming out on May 26.
Taking up 2.6GB on PS4 and 3GB on Xbox One, here’s the full list of notes for Dragon Age Inquisition Patch 7:
- [PS3][PS4] Added trophies for the upcoming “Jaws of Hakkon” DLC
- [PS3][PS4] Fix for Dragon’s Bane Trophy to unlock after killing any 10 High Dragons.
- [PC] Added new feature that allows users to sheathe and unsheathe their weapons. This feature can be accessed via the key-binding screen.
- [PC] Fixed an issue which could result in fog looking wrong when running SLI/Crossfire configurations
- [PC] Fixed an issue which would place the AOE targetting reticule to be placed in odd locations when using the mouse look toggle feature
- [PC] Fixed some issues which could cause flickering when alt-tabbing while running the game under SLI / Crossfire.
- [PC][Xbox 360][Xbox One] Fix for Dragon’s Bane Achievement to unlock after killing any 10 High Dragons.
- Added some thrones in Skyhold for players who own DA1 and/or DA2.
- Added the ability to salvage multiple items at the same time in multiplayer. This can be done in the inventory screen or while you are purchasing packs.
- Balance changed on Arcane Warriors. “Spirit Blade” now costs more and does less damage to Barriers and Guard in multiplayer. “Spirit Blade” no longer applies a damage bonus in both play modes.
- Balance changed on Templar’s Wrath of Heaven ability in multiplayer. The stun will now be shorter.
- Fixed a couple animals so they will now drop their research items
- Fixed a few beards which did not align with player faces correctly
- Fixed a few pieces of amour which incorrectly allowed Qunari to equip them and looked incorrect when worn by them.
- Qunari can no longer wear these items.
- Fixed an incorrect message that indicated you did not have enough platinum to buy a pack when you had exactly the same amount of platinum as the purchase price.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to leave a multiplayer match then rejoin it and transfer the earned experience to the character they rejoined with.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck if they spoke to Cullen while doing Sera’s prank.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the dragon in Jaws of Hakkon to get stuck on a perch during combat.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when using Hail of Arrows followed by Leaping Shot
- Fixed an issue that could trap the player on the first island in the final fight of the game.
- Fixed an issue where a quest that was supposed to be removed from the game would start when purchasing the Avvar Heraldry. The quest will no longer start.
- Fixed an issue where eyelashes on female Qunari do not align with their eyelids when using the eye shape furthest right on the slider in character generation
- Fixed an issue where light conversation could break if fast travel was used while the conversation was still active
- Fixed an issue where one piece of the Archdemon mosaic set would not appear on the wall in Skyhold.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to destroy a door that would result in the quest “For the Empire” becoming blocked in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to get into Redcliffe before they were supposed to be there.
- Fixed an issue which caused a couple creature research codex entries to not increment correctly.
- Fixed an issue which caused characters using evade abilities to visibly pop to different locations in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue which could cause the quest “Tomb of Fairel” to become blocked in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue which could result “In Hushed Whispers” to not advance if players entered Redcliffe on a galloping horse.
- Fixed an issue which could result in an infinite load when attempting to access the Challenges screen.
- Fixed an issue which could result in enemies teleporting to some locations that players cannot reach.
- Fixed an issue which could result in party switching becoming permanently disabled during looting.
- Fixed an issue which could result in players late-joining into wave 5 spawning inside the airlock in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue which could result in the “Wounded Chevalier” being non-interactive in certain cases which would block the plot related to him.
- Fixed an issue which could result in the final combat breaking between stages
- Fixed an issue which could result in the new host being stuck in a screen after a host migration occurs.
- Fixed an issue which could result in the wheel in the tavern becoming permanently non-interactive in Crestwood and blocking the draining of the lake.
- Fixed an issue which was causing missing banners to not be added to the appropriate store in Val Royeaux
- Fixed an issue which would allow players to repeatedly stack the effects of “Fade-Touched Silk Brocade” until abilities and spells were free.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent the Inquisition Banner Crown from unlocking if players collected the headpiece from the Storm Coast prior to capturing the keeps.
- Fixed an issue with “All New, Faded For Her” which would not proceed correctly if players were mounted when the cutscene should have fired in the Exalted Plains.
- Fixed an issue with Fade-Touched Imperial Vestment Cotton that would cause its effect to occur at fixed rates for players. It will now correctly fire at a random rate.
- Fixed an issue with the Citadelle du Corbeau quest that can block the Revenant from reaching the player
- Fixed Fade-Touched Silk Brocade to actually apply a 15% discount instead of 150%
- Fixed item property descriptions on crafted weapons that had Bleed effects to say Sunder
- Fixed the “Shadow Strike” ability being incompatible with the “I Was Never Here” and the “Knife in the Shadows” passive abilities
- Fixed the issue where Deathroot appeared in the Nursery. The corresponding collection entry has also been updated to reflect that Deathroot is not counted towards it, and Deathroot seeds should no longer be found in the world.
- Fixed the issue with Ice Dragon Bone and Veil Quartz giving 0 Armor Rating when crafting shields with those materials.
- Improved Stability
As for those free pieces of DLC today, Xbox Live says the Dragonslayer Multiplayer Expansion is 3.85GB, while the Black Emporium is 183MB.
Here’s a fan-made video about the Black Emporium:
What do you think of the new update?