UK Sales Chart: Mortal Kombat X Wins Again, Overall Software Sales Rise 6%
Thanks to a slow week in terms of new releases, Mortal Kombat X was able to take 1st place for a third consecutive week, placing it just one week behind Battlefield Hardline for the 2015 record so far.
While it was a quiet week, overall software sales rose 6% thanks to the bank holiday. This was helped out by boosts to Grand Theft Auto V, FIFA 15, Dying Light, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending May 2, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Mortal Kombat X (down 32%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 11%)
- Battlefield Hardline (0%)
- FIFA 15 (up 16%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 4%)
- Dying Light (up 79%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 7%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 15%)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (up 33%)
- WWE 2K15 (up 5%)
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- Far Cry 4
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Forza Horizon 2
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Skylanders Trap Team
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
How big of an opening do you expect from Project CARS this week?