Destiny’s Fall DLC to Be “the Biggest Addition to the Destiny Universe Yet,” Patch Notes for Update 1.20 Released
During a recent Activision Blizzard earnings call, mentioned that Destiny‘s fall expansion, the details of which still have not yet been officially revealed, will be “the biggest addition to the Destiny universe yet.”
We have a very robust content plan for Destiny starting with our second major expansion pack, House of Wolves, and then you’ll also see content being dropped throughout the summer. And then in the fall we will have a major release, which will be the biggest addition to the Destiny universe yet, across all modes of play. Unfortunately, I don’t have more details than that today, but we’re confident it’s going to be incredibly appealing, not just to our current fans, but also to people who haven’t yet joined the Destiny universe; it’s going to be that big of an expansion.
In other Destiny news, the patch notes for update 1.20, which should have automatically been downloaded and installed yesterday, have been released. While the patch is already installed, won’t make any of the following changes until a later date.
- Three maps from The Dark Below DLC will be available to all Crucible players in select playlists (Pantheon, Skyshock and The Cauldron).
- Etheric Light has a chance of being included in Iron Banner reward packages for Rank 3 and Rank 5.
- Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match.
- Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day.
- Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities.
- The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the Hive Disruptor perk on the Black Hammer would interrupt with White Nail.
- Fixed a bug where a player leaving a game or an occurrence of host migration would result in players being unable to respawn.
- Fixed a rare bug where if a player were to use a consumable it would reset their ammo.
- Increased the percent chance to obtain rewards when playing crucible.
- Players who preform at the top of their team in crucible have a greater chance of rewards as to those at the bottom.
- Fixed a bug where the time between shots of the Black Hammer to activate White Nail was reduced.
- Fixed a rare bug where a locked item could not be unlocked.
- Reduced the amount of total ammo of the perk Double Down when combined with Field Scout.
- Increased the percent chance of activating the perk Mulligan upon missing a shot.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to obtain Iron Banner weapons according to the rank of their previous Iron Banner.
- Changed the description of certain perks to be more fitting with their abilities.
- Fixed a bug where a player would lose all ammo upon switching special weapons in the crucible.
- Added reward packages for players who participate in the daily featured crucible activity for their first game.
- Added Crucible maps from The Dark Below to the normal Crucible rotation for Control, Clash, Skirmish and Rumble. (Pantheon, Skyshock and The Cauldron).
- Fixed a bug where the perks on the Vex Mythoclast would occasionally fail to load.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to manipulate ammo when equipping an Icebreaker and switching weapons.
- Fixed a rare bug which would prevent players wearing the Light Beyond Nemesis from being revived.
- Fixed a rare bug where the Flawless Raider achievement would not show after completing it on Xbox One.
- Fixed a rare bug where players would not be able to purchase the Urn of Sacrifice from Xur.
Are you excited for the fall DLC? What do you think of the new patch? And just a quick reminder — Destiny‘s House of Wolves is coming out on May 19.