New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Update Live on PS3
After it was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on April 27, the latest Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare update is now live on PlayStation 3, bringing updates to weapons, the UI, and more, as well as matchmaking improvements and connectivity optimizations.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update on PS3:
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when entering the System Link menu.
- Fixed an issue where spectators in third person would see first person crosshairs on some weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the stock of the ARX-160 would disappear when cloaked.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would not display after viewing a player in third person Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the field of view would not change when changing from first person to third person in Spectator mode.
- MK14 – Increased headshot damage multiplier.
- ASM1 – Reduced the magazine size.
- Pytaek – Decreased initial recoil, decreased aim down sights time.
- EPM3 – Increased the headshot damage multiplier, decreased the heat build up when firing.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could freeze when redeeming an item from the Armory.
- Fixed an issue for the virtual firing range could display a higher than 100% accuracy when using shotguns and grenades.
- Fixed an issue where arms without bodies would show up in the virtual lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pass leadership of a party to another player in the party.
- Fixed an issue where the “Woo Who?” slide-kill challenge was not tracking kills with certain variants.
- Added quick access to the in-game store to the Message of the Day.
- Various improvements and network optimizations for the in-game store.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Attack Drone scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare animation bug for the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could be invincible after calling in a Goliath.
Ranked Play Updates
- Fixed a rare issue where players would lose functionality after entering and exiting the Create A Class menu.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to get around the probation period when leaving a game early.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Domination, Momentum, Capture the Flag, Hardpoint, and Uplink game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter into a Free-For-All match while using splitscreen.
- Fixed a rare issue wher players were able to advance more than one Gun Rank with a multi-kill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an issue where the “Contested” and “Taking” notifications were displaying incorrectly in Domination.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Adjusted various spawns for Drift for before and after the dynamic map event.
Exo Survival Updates
- Adjusted damage for the EM1.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed a rare issue where the fire rate of some weapons would affect the secondary weapon of a player.
- Various improvements to the Exo Zombies menu.
Here’s what Sledgehammer says about Advanced Warfare updates:
Our game update development process is to submit and verify changes on current gen systems first, and then apply those changes to prior generation as quickly as possible.
How big of a download was today’s update for you?
[Source: Call of Duty Forums]