Persona 4: Dancing All Night Glides to PS Vita This Fall, $79.99 Disco Fever Edition Unveiled
Narrowing the release window, Atlus announced that Persona 4: Dancing All Night is coming to PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV in North America in Fall 2015. Sold through retail and digital stores, the game will cost $49.99 (USD)/$59.99 (CAD).
If you’re looking to spend more on Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a special Disco Fever Edition will be sold for $79.99 (USD)/$99.99 (CAD). Available in limited quantities based on pre-orders, here’s what the Disco Fever Edition includes:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes – Hear the Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The two-disc CD set is full of original classics including “Pursuing My True Self,” and “Shadow World,”new song arrangements including “Heartbeat, Heartbreak” and “Your Affection,” remixes by artists including Lotus Juice, TK and Yuu Miyake, and completely new songs specifically composed for P4D!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life – Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse. Not for sale in North America, the “Disco Fever” edition is the only way to get the exquisitely detailed pouch.
- Costume Change – Two sets of paid DLC outfits will come with the “Disco Fever” Edition for free – Persona 3‘s Gekkoukan High School uniform set, and the summer break outfit set- to dress up Chie, Kanji, Rise, Naoto, and the rest of the human (sorry, Teddie) Investigation Team! The song “Never More” is also included as a bonus playable song.
- All About that Bear – Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. Exclusive to North America, the gold (not real gold, of course) keychain comes embossed in the visage of all of Teddie’s gloriousness, based on the belt buckle design on his P4D jumpsuit!
- The Whole Package – All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D)
As well, the Disco Fever Edition and all standard retail pre-order editions include a Cover Band for the PS Vita 2000:
- Cover Band – Preserve the sanctity of the PS Vita’s display with a form-fitting skin to show off the very essence of P4D! Also exclusive to North America, the skin won’t be sold separately. 10 PS Vita wallpapers are included and will perfectly match the outer decal. (The skin is designed to fit the most recent model of PS Vita)
Here’s what Atlus says about Persona 4: Dancing All Night, which takes place after the events in Persona 4 and features all the characters from the game:
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a story-driven music game that takes place after the events in Persona 4. Players get pulled onto the Midnight Stage when the spotlight turns to mega-idol Rise and her junior group, Kanamin Kitchen. Members of Kanamin Kitchen have disappeared and it’s up to the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission – only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel. To make matters even worse, their Persona abilities are rendered ineffective, and The Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so bust out powerful dance moves to save the day!
P4D is exclusive to the PS Vita (PSTV compatible), with fully-voiced story mode and challenging music-rhythm gameplay spanning more than 25 full songs. This includes songs from the original game, created by legendary Persona series music composer, Shoji Meguro and their remixes.
Will you be spending $80 on Dancing All Night?