Latest Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Update is Available Now On PS3
Featuring various fixes and tweaks, here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Fixed a rare issue when a splitscreen guest player would have their weapon removed from their loadout when starting a match.
- Fixed an issue with player connectivity to some online services after disconnecting from the Combat Readiness Program.
- The Flak Jacket perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from lethal equipment.
- The Hard Wired perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from tactical equipment (Stuns, EMP)
- Fixed a rare issue where the Variable Zoom Scope overlay would temporarily disappear after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby could display the player doesn’t own the DLC, when they already own it.
- The “Pincushion” and “Deadeye” medals are now awarded correctly when using a Crossbow variant.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo count for a rippable turret head scorestreak would display incorrectly with the akimbo weapon UI.
Ranked Play Updates
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to access the “New Items” list if a Reinforcement package was in the list.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Players will now receive an error message of “invalid surface” if firing the Exo Grapple at a friendly teammate in the Exo Grapple Playlist.
- Replaced the MK14 weapon with the M1 Irons in the Gun Game progression.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits allowing players to remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed an issue where the secondary weapon name would not show up after switching from the OHM in shotgun mode.
Out now on Xbox, expect the Supremacy DLC to be available at the end of this month/early next month on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC.
As Sledgehammer has always said about their update process for Advanced Warfare, “Our game update development process is to submit and verify changes on current gen systems first, and then apply those changes to prior generation as quickly as possible.”
[Source: Call of Duty]