Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 Update 1.03 Reduces Input Lag, Fixes Audio Issues
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
- Reduced input lag
- Improved online match performance
- Overall audio balancing to correct volume levels; several corrected audio bugs
- Fixed bug where character movement SFX are replaced by ambient stage sounds
- Addressed matching not working correctly within the Replay Channel
- Fixed localization issue in Spanish for the control customization UI
- Fixed bug where grey box appeared around OPTIONS in MY LIST
- Fixed resolution ‘snap’ between menu transitions
- Fixed crash bug where leaving the game in Trials for extended period
- Addressed Juri pinwheel graphical corruption
- Added Special Titles (from Prize Codes). Note: There are no more Prize Codes, which is why the input is disabled.
- Fixed bug where the Title/Icon Scroll speeds were sluggish
- Adjusted volume of announcer compared to other sound levels
How has your experience been since downloading and installing the update?
If you missed it, Capcom detailed Street Fighter V’s battle system earlier today.