EA E3 2015 Press Conference Will “Demonstrate a Dozen HD Titles,” Playable Games Include Battlefront & Mirror’s Edge
EA then detailed their playable games at E3 (booth #1601), which will include “a few surprises”:
- FIFA 16 – FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play!
- EA SPORTS FIFA – Featuring stunning new console quality gameplay that fully harnesses the power of the latest mobile devices – this is truly the next generation FIFA for mobile.
- Madden NFL 16 – Be the Playmaker in Madden NFL 16 with new gameplay mechanics that allow you to dominate the passing game.
- Madden NFL Mobile –This is Madden NFL like you’ve never seen on mobile and the season never ends! Build your ultimate Madden NFL team, dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts and play Live Events all off-season long.
- Minions Paradise –Developed in partnership with Illumination Entertainment, when a lovable yet bungling Minion named Phil accidentally sinks the cruise ship carrying his vacationing Minion buddies, he decides to turn a deserted tropical island into the perfect Minions Paradise!
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – Experience the rise of Faith and join her fight for freedom, with fluid movement and combat in first person that will raise the bar for the action/adventure genre.
- NBA Live 16 – This year is all about you, with features that empower self-expression on and off the court.
- Need for Speed – Discover a nocturnal world of urban car culture built around real world automotive icons and Five Ways to Play in this thrilling reboot.
- NHL 16 – Built with more input from our fans than ever before, NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver new features across the most played single player and team modes, including a reimagined EA Sports Hockey League. Combined with new gameplay balance and innovation at every position and an unrivalled game day authenticity, NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you play together and win together.
- EA Sports Rory Mcllroy PGA Tour – With stunning authentic and fantasy experiences, EA Sports Rory Mcllroy PGA Tour truly delivers Golf Without Limits. Play what you want, how you want, where you want.
- Star Wars Battlefront – From epic 40 player multiplayer battles to Missions packed with intensity and depth, Star Wars Battlefront will immerse you in your Star Wars battle fantasies.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – The largest story-driven expansion to date, Knights of the Fallen Empire, marks a renewed focus on cinematic storytelling in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansion will deliver on the hallmarks of what makes a great BioWare game: new worlds to explore, new companions to recruit, and a dynamic story that players will be able to shape based on the choices they make.
A few hours before the EA press conference, expect Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 to be revealed at the Microsoft press conference.