UK Sales Chart: The Elder Scrolls Online Sells Over 100,000 Copies, Has Second Biggest 2015 Debut
The Elder Scrolls Online becomes the third title in 2015 to sell more than 100,000 copies in its first week, besting Battlefield Hardline but remaining behind The Witcher 3 as the biggest title so far this year. It’s also Bethesda’s first #1 title since Wolfenstein: The New Order over a year ago.
In terms of other new releases, LEGO Jurassic World is in 2nd while PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition is in 4th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending June 13, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- The Elder Scrolls Online (over 100k)
- LEGO Jurassic World
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (down 48%)
- PayDay 2: Crimewave Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 34%)
- FIFA 15 (down 23%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 11%)
- Splatoon (4,948, down 44%)
- Battlefield Hardline (down 39%)
- Farming Simulator 15 (down 26%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Project CARS
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Dying Light
- Mortal Kombat X
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Forza Horizon 2
With a slow week ahead, do you expect The Elder Scrolls Online to repeat?