Week 5 of The Witcher 3 DLC Includes New Quest, Alternative Look for Triss
Update (June 17):
The DLC is now available on PlayStation 4 in North America, Xbox One, and PC. According to CD Projekt Red’s Marcin Momot, Europe should get it tomorrow.
You can find the DLC links below.
Scheduled to go live later this week, Week 5 of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt free DLC includes the following:
- New Quest – Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear
- Alternative Look for Triss
Here’s a look at the currently available free DLC:
- Fool’s Gold Quest (available in Lurtch Village, No Man’s Land) – Geralt and a village idiot team up to learn the secret of an abandoned village inhabited entirely by pigs. Available in Lurtch Village, No Man’s Land.
- Ballad Heroes Neutral Gwent Card Set (will switch cards upon installation) – Play Gwent with a twist! Featuring characters as seen in Dandelion’s ballads, the “Ballad Heroes” neutral Gwent card set will add a lot of flavor to this already exciting card game. Will switch cards upon installation.
- Contract: Missing Miners (quest available in Blandare village on Ard Skellig) – Miners from a small Skellige village are disappearing. Investigate and find out what’s happening!
- Alternative Look for Yennefer (available from main menu) – Check out this entirely new look for the mighty sorceress Yennefer of Vengerberg!
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set (available from the Baron’s Quartermaster in No Man’s Land) – Crafted from the finest materials available, the Nilfgaardian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse armor.
- Elite Crossbow Set (available in various locations: Baron’s Quartermaster, No Man’s Land; Kaer Trolde Castle Blacksmith, Skellige; Fancy Shop Owner, Novigrad) – Bring down your enemies with lethal accuracy and extend your tactical possibilities with this elite crossbow DLC.
- Temerian Armor Set (available from a merchant in White Orchard) – Reserved for the finest warriors serving the kingdom of Temeria, the Temerian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots, war horse armor and inventory-expanding saddlebags.
- Beard and Hairstyle Set (available from various barbers in the game world) – Customize Geralt of Rivia to your liking with this amazing set of beards and hairstyles.
Expect a new The Witcher 3 update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this week.
[Source: The Witcher (Twitter)]