UK Sales Chart: LEGO Jurassic World Stomps The Elder Scrolls Online, Rises to 1st
After finishing behind The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited in its debut week, LEGO Jurassic World increased by 3% in its second week and took home top spot. This marks the first time since The LEGO Movie Videogame in early 2014 that a LEGO game hit #1.
Against no other new releases in the top 40, The Elder Scrolls Online’s 71% drop saw it only fall to 2nd, with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Grand Theft Auto V, and FIFA 15 rounding out the top five.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending June 20, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- LEGO Jurassic World (up 3%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (down 71%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (down 19%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 4%)
- FIFA 15 (down 14%)
- PayDay 2: Crimewave Edition (down 24%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 8%)
- Splatoon (down 8%)
- Destiny (down 1%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 3%)
- Project CARS
- Farming Simulator 15
- Battlefield Hardline
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Dying Light
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Mortal Kombat X
- WWE 2K15
Do you think Batman: Arkham Knight will set a 2015 sales record in the UK this week?