The Witcher 3 Update 1.05 Live On PS4 & Xbox One, Here’s the Full List of Patch Notes
Detailed last week, CD Projekt Red has confirmed that The Witcher 3 update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available to download.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
As well, Week 5 and Week 6 of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt free DLC are now available to download in North America and Europe.
Skipping 1.06 to line up with the PC version, patch 1.07 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is in development and will be a “pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.”
CD Projekt RED Community Lead Marcin Momot also confirmed last week that they haven’t abandoned the PS4 frame-rate issue and “we are working on addressing it.”
When details of patch 1.07 and a PS4 frame-rate fix are available, we’ll let you know.
How big of a download was today’s update for you?
[Source: The Witcher]