Stick it to the Man! Developer Zoink Offers Chance to Be in Zombie Vikings
Ever want to be in a video game? Probably, which is why you might want want to consider becoming a Zoink Executive Official (ZEO).
In order to give people some control over what type of content will be in their upcoming PlayStation 4 and PC game Zombie Vikings, Zoink (Stick it to the Man!) will be putting on a challenge every week. This first challenge asks fans to create a new weapon for the game. Only two winners will be selected, but those winners will become the very first ZEOs.
ZEOs get a whole slew of special rewards, including early copies of Zombie Vikings and a ticket to the release party. Winners will also get painted into the game, meaning their likeness will be an actual part of the upcoming title. Check out the full list of rewards below:
● You get access to Zombie Vikings before the release, and you’ll also get some extra
game keys to share with your friends. Go multiplayer!
● You’ll be an extra in the game!We will actually paint you into Zombie Vikings!
● Your mailbox will be stuffed with a concept sketch of Zombie Vikingsyou, concept art
and a super cool tshirt.
● You will get access to a private Zoink forum where you get to chat with the devs, who
will give you exclusive news about Zombie Vikings and upcoming projects before
● If you live close enough to attend, you also get a golden ticket to the Zombie Vikings
Zombie Vikings is set to release in August of this year. Think you might want to become a ZEO? Check out the official Zoink website to get more information.